Display Included: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Display Height (in): 2.360 in.
Display Width (in):2.760 in.
Amp Draw:12.00 amps
Coolant Temperature Sensor Included: Yes
Wiring Harness Included: Yes
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Davies Craig electric water pump and fan controllers manage the operation of your chosen EWP by varying the speed of your pump in response to coolant temperature, while also managing control of your electric engine fan. These unique LCD controllers are enhanced with many features that help you set target temperatures to improve fuel efficiency, reduce heat soak, and increase power.
Specs and features of Davies Craig digital controllers:
* Black and white numerical screen
* For 12 and 24 V electrical water pumps
* Celsius or Fahrenheit display option
* Select any set temperature range from 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) to 230 degrees F (110 degrees C)
* Automatic fan cut-in temperature--once engine has reached 5.4 degrees F (3 degrees C) above the targeted (set) temperature
* Set/targeted temperature memory
* Override feature to assist bleeding EWP and fail-safe
* Input voltage display
* Compatible with billeted-style electric water pumps
* Indicators: Temperature, power, EWP, test, fan, high/low temperature, voltage, above set temperature with alarm
* Warning alarms:
- Plus 14 degrees F (10 degrees C) set/target temperature
- Under temperature 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) after 5 minutes
- Temperature sensor error
- Over or under voltage
- EWP error