Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for better performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Fits 4V heads only
- For vehicles equipped with power steering; bracket 10961HKR is required
- Accommodates power steering, power brakes, manual and automatic transmissions
Product Type: Headers
Product Line: Hooker Competition Headers
Header Style: Long tube one-piece
Header Material: Steel
Header Color: Silver ceramic coated
Primary Tube Outside Diameter: 1 3/4"
Flange Style: Standard
Collector Attachment: 3-bolt flange
Collector Diameter: 3.000"
Collector Reducers Included: No
Primary Tube Gauge: 16-gauge
Flange Thickness: 0.313"
Bolts/Studs Included: Yes
Gaskets Included: Yes
Crossover Pipe Included: No
Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
Motor Mounts Included: No
Transmission Mount Included: No
Quantity: Sold as a pair
Notes: Fits 4v heads only.