Holley has been the world leader in carburetors for over 100 years. We are proud to announce the newest member of our carburetor family- the Street Warrior. The goal in designing the Street Warrior was to take all of those years of experience and build the ultimate performance street carburetor for your daily driver that would not break the bank. Don't let the low price fool you. The Street Warrior uses the latest technology and quality products that Holley is known for. Constructed from aluminum and calibrated to run great right out of the box. The Street Warrior is a great replacement carburetor for your daily driver or your weekend cruiser. Perfect replacement carburetor when your original style is no longer available. Replaces Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern.
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks and long lasting shine
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Includes new rear bowl fuel inlet to allow for dual feed or custom
- Adjustable needle & seats to accommodate varying fuel pressures
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Primary Main Jet
|Primary Power Valve
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size
||Limited 1 Year Warranty
Note : This model of carburetor has the square bore flange bolt pattern. It can replace Holley, Edelbrock, Carter AFB, and Autolite style carburetors with 5 3/16" x 5 5/8" bolt pattern. If you have a spreadbore style intake manifold, you will need an adapter to install this carburetor. Similar to the Mr. Gasket #1932.